Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Whilst all reasonable endeavors will be used to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to its attention, the Company does not warrant that the website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via the website will be free from errors or omissions.
Save that nothing shall restrict Your statutory rights (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service) all content and services on this Site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its content, including, without limitation, any advice or guidance, or other information given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on the Site. This Website provides professional support and guidance published over the Internet and is intended only to assist users in their professional development. The Company staff cannot give you professional advice, but can provide support and guidance. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as such advice.
Please note that any opinions, views or advice expressed by guests, contributors, advisers or visitors to the Site or other Registered Users (as the case may be) do not necessarily represent the Company’s own. Any decisions or action taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Site, is at Your sole discretion and risk and you should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR OTHER THE COMPANY SERVICES; (B) THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL IN COMPANY SERVICES OR ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE OR COMPANY SERVICES; (D) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR COMPANY SERVICES; OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. SAVE IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF COMPANY, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR COMPANY SERVICES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE OR COMPANY SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
ANY PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT AND MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT OR MATERIAL.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend the Company and its Affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Website or our products or offerings, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The Company cannot guarantee professional or career success through any of our products.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.